Sunday, November 18, 2012

Portland

Had a great time in Portland! We ate at Hopworks Brewery. Next day we went to Burnside Brewing were I had the gold medal winning Sweet Heat. It is an apricot and scotch bonnet ale. My awesome wife had the Almond Joy Porter. We also met with my brother and his gf. We then went to Rogue where we tried the 19 original colonies mead, the mogul madness and the hazalnut brown ale. We also stopped at Cascade Brewing. Tasting the elderberry sour, the grew monk, black cap raspberry, & the honey ginger lime. We finished at the Green Dragon whee my brother and I split the new Rogue Voodoo banana peanut butter chocolate ale. Smell sweet and it is smooth but fills you up quickly. Then I tried the Wasatch Pumpkin Ale and My brother had the secret tap which was an italian blueberry stout. All in all we experienced good beer and good company in this rainy pacific northwest weather! Not a bad weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment