Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Week

Over the last week I have a couple of good beers. I got to have the Dayman Coffee IPA on tap at Beer Junction. I would have to say this has been my favorite year of 2013. It is a collaboration      beer with Stone and to other Breweries. It is nicely balanced with coffee and hops with a nice floral finish. I also tried the Sigrun IPA from Odin. Odin like do things the way they want to and it shows in their beer. I never dislike anything they do. Wish they bottle their Bourbon Thor's Equinox. Also if you are looking for a nice summer beer I recommend the Good Juju from Left Hand. It is light and refreshing with the ginger spice. If you liked Elysian's Hansel and Gretel you will like this. Finally I went to Fremont Brewing on Monday, it is my favorite brewery in Seattle. I got to try their Dark Star Stout with Coconut and let me say I was in heaven it was like drinking dessert. My wife also bought me a bottle of the Old Bridge Rider which is an anniversary beer a bourbon barreled Barleywine. Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment